Archi-Voice is an international consulting company that can help and support various clients in achieving both their personal and business goals. As one of our major businesses, we have been operating a network of language schools in several languages for 12 years, where we focus on developing the students’ overall communication ability.
Currently we are going to launch a new English course in addition to our existing language courses, therefore we are seeking motivated, sincere, and professional English instructors who are willing to join this new project in our school.
- Conduct 1-to-1 lessons
*small group lessons may be introduced in the future
- Osaka Office
2-15-24 Sonesaki-higashi Building 6F, Sonesaki Kita-ku, Osaka
- At least 1 year experience in teaching English
- Currently reside in Osaka or Kyoto Area
- Must be of native level in English proficiency (both written and oral)
- Have no difficulty in daily conversation in Japanese
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
- Valid working VISA or permission
Successful candidates are able to
- Work according to your own schedule
- Work in a professional and friendly environment
- Develop teaching skills for your future career